Christmas Eve at Grandma Ruby's

Christmas Day at Nana Lisa's

One of our AMAZING Christmas gifts from Lee's bosses--a poster sized framed wall canvas of Easton

And here it is, the 7 month bump! I can't believe this pregnancy is almost over. We had another ultrasound on Tuesday and things are still looking great--the hole is still small which means the amount of intestines outside is still small. I will be seeing Jan weekly now for ultrasounds since it needs to be monitored closely. We are tentatively planning for delivery sometime between March 1st and March 5th provided everything continues to go well. We won't actually know a for sure set date until about 5 days before since we want to keep BBK2 in there as long as we can without going too much over that 37 week mark. I have been feeling great and though I know we have a long, crazy road ahead I feel more and more ready to face it as time goes on. Until next time.. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment