Now that I'm rolling in to the last leg of my pregnancy, it's time to start thinking about something that's very important to me.. Bikinis. Ok, maybe not bikinis exactly.. but pregnancy weight loss, rather. As many of you know I've had quite an extreme weight loss journey. After Easton was born, I lost 95 pounds in just over 9 months to hit goal for the first time (140 pound loss total, from my starting weight) and become a Weight Watcher's leader. Fortunately, I won't have to do THAT all over again. So far to date I've gained just a little over 10 pounds. I haven't thought too much about it or worried too much about it and then..... the new Victoria's Secret bikini catalog came. After 4 months of killing myself in the gym last year (to the point of throwing up from ab workouts--yes, they sucked THAT much!) I wore a bikini for the first time in my life. And I can't wait to do it all over again this year. It's hard to believe that exactly 6 years ago today I was a size 28W and here I am today, 6 months pregnant wearing 29 waist jeans with the help of a Bella band. No surgery. No pills, shakes, bars, or drops. Just straight up learning how to eat and hard work. Proof that anything is possible. Now if you'll excuse me, I think it's time to pick out the bikini I plan to wear, cut it out of the catalog, and tape it to my mirror to help me get through Christmas without going crazy on indulging. I WILL do this--one last time! Until next time.. <3
Before and after (minus 140 pounds)
The old me
The 5 months pregnant me
No comments:
Post a Comment