Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Buds Until Forever

This past weekend my Uncle Lucas and cousin Kyler came to visit. I used to think I was never going to be big like Kyler but I'm starting to catch him! Grandma Lisa keeps saying next year at this time us two boys are going to be in to everything and I think she's probably right.



My mom made me scream when she had me model my new hat for everybody!


My mom and dad bought me a cool new Bumbo chair. It's my new favorite thing! I like it way better than my bouncy seat now because I'm really nosey and like to sit up to see everything. I like to scream when Mom tries to put me in the bouncy seat now, unless I'm really tired because I still like that it vibrates and makes noises.

All chill and relaxed



Just up from a nap in the Boppy

3 comments:

Lacy said...

The bumbo is life saver!!!!!

Ashleigh said...

I bought it now because we're going on a trip to MN and they're so portable but now I can't get the kid out of it! I say it was a pretty darn good investment.

Kaity said...

The pics of the boys are so cute!! They are def. getting big! He looks so big in the bumbo = )