Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun In Minnesota

I know we promised to blog over a week ago but we've just had so much going on and not much extra time for other things. Valentine's weekend we made the long trip back to Minnesota for our friends Jamie & Erica's wedding as well as my cousin's snowmobile races. I even got to go swimming for the first time! I did so well on the trip--I've been sleeping through the entire night for awhile now and I still slept the entire night even after a 6+ hour road trip. Everybody was so proud of me!

First time swimming!

I had so much fun I even started falling asleep in the pool


Ready for Jamie & Erica's wedding

Hanging out with Grandpa Wayne

Cousin Isaac racing his snowmobile--this was SO COOL!

Cousin Autumn racing--Mom is really jealous of her little pink snowmobile!

First cousins Easton Wayne(12 wks) & Micah Paul(7 wks) Notice the size difference!

Hanging out in the snowmobile trailer

Kisses from Autumn

The Boys--Uncle Lee (Dad), Cousin Isaac, & Me

And I even sent Mom some flowers for Valentine's Day! (with a little help from Dad)

1 comment:

Kaity said...

Looks like you had fun in Minnesota! Your getting soo big! Kale can't wait to meet you!