Monday, January 25, 2010

Smiley Boy

There really hasn't been anything new going on with us. We've just been relaxing at home a lot. Mom didn't want to post last weekend because I think she was in mourning from our Cowboys losing to the Vikings! We went to Uncle Lucas's to watch the NFC Championship yesterday and Mom says all is right with the world again, whatever that means.

I've been smiling sooo much for my mom lately and she LOVES it!

Look, I'm such a big boy! I'm getting so strong.

More smiles

This is what happens when Sue gets ahold of me, she makes me wear icky purple!

And last but not least.. it was a sad day for us the day the Cowboys lost to the Vikings, but at least I looked super cute. Better luck next year!

3 comments:

becky said...

super cute; love the smiles

Kaity said...

Cute Pictures! Can't wait to see you again!!

Lacy said...

Isn't it the best when the smiles just start pouring out???