Things have been super busy around here! Last Saturday we went to Minot to meet up with some of Mom & Dad's friends from Tioga, April and Caleb. They kept saying it was so I could have my first date with their daughter Quincee. I think I'm way too young to date but she is pretty darn cute! Then on Sunday we went to Ronnie & Jackie's for the Super Bowl. We had lots of fun like we always do at their house. I love listening to my dad antagonize Jackie because she loves the Packers and he gives her a bad time about Favre. He even showed up to her house wearing a purple Favre shirt!
This weekend we are headed back to Minnesota. Mom and Dad's friends Jamie and Erica are getting married on Saturday (FINALLY!) and then we're going to stay in a hotel with Uncle Wade and Hunter and Mya. On Sunday we get to go watch my cousins Isaac and Autumn race their snowmobiles, I can't wait! I should have all kinds of pictures to post next week!



No comments:
Post a Comment