Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Perfect Sunday In The Kugler House

As most of you know, my mom is a BIG Dallas Cowboys fan. Today we spent our day on the couch doing what Mom called "awaiting our playoff fate." I'm not quite sure what all of this football stuff means just yet, but I proudly wore my blue and silver anyway. It must have payed off because they won. Go Cowboys, we'll be cheering you on next week in the playoffs!


Today was the last day of bow hunting so Dad decided to skip watching football with us and boy are we all sure glad he did! He finally shot the monster buck he's been waiting so long for. Even Mom is excited, but she isn't terribly thrilled about having it on her wall!




And last but not least, Mom bought me this new hat that I wanted to show everybody. Isn't it cool?!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

he looks so handsome in his hat.