the adventures of a nonconventional stay at home mom who swears like a sailor and drinks coffee like its oxygen
Sunday, January 10, 2010
PLAYOFFS: ROUND ONE
My mom and dad have this really super awesome friend named Erica and she bought me my very first Witten jersey. I got it just in time for playoffs and I secretly think it also brought us lots of luck. It's still too big for me but I wore it anyway because I was so excited, and that just means it will fit even longer. I will be proudly wearing it again next weekend when we play the Vikings in hopes that this week's luck continues on. Thank you Erica, you are the BEST!
And FINALLY--Mom caught a smile on camera! I'm real sneaky and like to play a game where I stop smiling every time she gets the camera out.
2 comments:
Becky
said...
very cute ashleigh. He's changing already and love the smile.
2 comments:
very cute ashleigh. He's changing already and love the smile.
he looks so darn good in blue and silver
Post a Comment