Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's All Coming So Fast!

I saw Jan again on Tuesday. We will be doing the glucose test and another ultrasound in 3 weeks, then down to weeklies up until delivery after that. Where does the time go?! Second pregnancies go so much faster anyway, what with chasing the first one around all the time and all..not to mention I will automatically be losing 3 weeks with delivering at 37. Ready or not, we're going to do this--sooner than later!

In the mean time, we've been painting and getting everything done that needs to be done before we head off to the cities. After all the planning that goes with a new house, painting was the last thing I wanted to worry about when we first moved in. But I also didn't want to paint it ahead of time because it's hard to pick colors for a house until it's finished. I'm really glad we waited because the original colors I had imagined doing (before the house was done and before we moved in) are nowhere near what we ended up going with! Here is a little sneak peak of the house..

Our very own little piece of heaven..

Dining room--LOVE the color I picked here!

Little helper in the master bathroom

Our fire place--we've had this Christmas village stored away for years and never had anywhere to put it but it fits perfectly here!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Everything looks great :) I'm loving the updates. Have a wonderfgul weekend!