Here are the last installments of "the bump" pictures! Hopefully (fingers crossed!) this will be my last blog before we become parents. I had a weekly appointment yesterday with Jan and her exact words were, "I will be shocked if you make it past next week's appointment.". Jaw drop!!!!!!!!!!! My actual due date is not until Thanksgiving and I keep telling her if I have to go that long I'm going to be upset with her because she has me so excited that it will be much sooner but apparently there's "no possible way I'll make it that far". She said the baby's head is very low and is ready to come at any time, hurray! So for those of you who haven't yet, please click on the link to our baby pool and cast your vote! It's so much fun to see everybody's guesses, especially since we don't know the sex. And as for me, well..I guess I better go install the car seat..
The 8 month bump..

..and last but not least, the 9 month bump!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment