It's hard to believe that Easton is already a week old--and what a busy week it has been! Sunday we headed to Minnesota where Easton got to meet his other set of grandparents. I know, I know, everybody calls me crazy for making a 6 hour road trip with a 4 day old baby but Lee's uncle passed away the morning he was born so we had a funeral to attend. The car ride actually went very well! I must say this has been the absolute happiest week of my entire life--becomming parents is the best decision we've ever made. Lee is also loving every moment of it (yes, even the diapers). Just yesterday he brought home a gift from a farmer he knows from work--Easton's first fishing rod! Now he's just trying to figure out how to mount a car seat in the tree boat/deer stand. Boys, I tell ya! Until next time..
Easton with Grandma & Grandpa Kugler

Easton & Grandpa Wayne

They were making faces at each other

PEEK!

Meeting Uncle Zac

Meeting Uncle Lucas

Playing PS3 With Dad
2 comments:
Zac just looks like a proud Uncle
very cute, they grow fast as u noticed so enjoy every mintute of it
Post a Comment