Monday, October 26, 2009

Cast & Blast 2009

It sure has been a busy October! Wade, his buddy Jeff, and the kids came to stay with us on the 14th for what the boys like to call "Cast & Blast"--all the pheasant hunting and fishing they can cram in to a weekend.


Mya, Hunter, Jeff, Lee, & Wade


Mya was a trooper and hunted with the boys all day Thursday, so Friday we decided to have a girl's day and went to lunch and did a little shopping. That evening we all went out to what I thought was going to be dinner but turned out to be a surprise birthday party for me. What can I say, my husband and friends are lying little sneaks and I love them all dearly!


My sweet cake--it caught on fire!

Ashley, Me, Katie, Sarah

Josh bought me a "Shirley Temple Shot"

Grandma George & I


Friday night Caleb joined the party and came to spend the night so he could hunt with the boys Saturday. 41 birds in 3 days--I think "Cast & Blast 2009" was a success! Oh yes, and I almost forgot--Lee even shot an albino pheasant! It was pretty cool even though I personally think they are a bit creepy looking!


Hunter, Jeff, Wade, Lee, Caleb

Lee & his albino pheasant

No comments: