Lee fished the Governor's Cup with Nathan Ruud!

Casyn turned 9--where does time go?!
Clay learned to ride his bike!
I took Cayli Bug to Taylor Swift!! Which by the way was the most packed fair concert I've EVER been to! And though we had an absolute blast, I was rather nostalgic--my first concert without Lindsay in almost 10 years! She will be very proud to know that Cayli is a little concert junkie in training, just like us!
And last but not least, Lee and I met up with Zac Todd & "the boys" at the fair for the Rodney Atkins concert. We've had such a great time going to concerts but I'm so thankful the fair only comes around once a year! I was also just introduced to the deep fried Snicker bar, one more reason I'm thankful it only comes once a year! We have one more concert to go, Dierks on Friday, and I'm already planning a list of a what I intend to eat! Gotta love deep fried fair food--its a pregnant girl's paradise!
No comments:
Post a Comment