By now we have all established one thing: my mom is a terrible blogger. In her defense we spend lots of time doing so many cool things and thats why she doesn't have a lot of time to blog. Not to mention she likes to do things the "Granola Way"--cloth diapers and wipes, homemade baby food, homemade laundry detergent, etc and so that keeps her awfully busy. Auntie Lindsay has been on her case lately so we decided it was probably time for a little update. I am now crawling EVERYWHERE and have even been taking steps! So far 3 steps in a row is my record. Mom thinks I am growing TOO FAST! I still have no teeth as of yet (which is ok by Mom!) but my two bottom ones are just about to break through. It's been a rough couple days since they are bothering me an awful lot.
Here some pictures of the events of the summer..
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree..

Look at that big world out there!

Fun at the zoo with Mom

Naked baby chasing the dog

I love 4 wheeler rides with Dad!

Here are some photos from our trip to Medora! We had such a good time while we were there. It was really hot that day but that just meant I got to eat ice cream so I was ok with that! I really enjoyed the musical and I laughed so much that I made everybody else laugh. I can't wait to go back!



Sporting my cool new shades at the cabin!

Hanging out at the park--I got these beads at a parade and we take them EVERYWHERE, I LOVE to chew on them!!

Dad is already letting me drive the Ranger!

Having a snack

Crashed after an evening on the water!
3 comments:
yeah have to say your mom is a little behind when I've seen all these already on facebook!!!
He's getting so big! Holy Moly!
That's because she can send them directly to Facebook from her Blackberry or that would never get done either!
Post a Comment