We all know by now that my mom is being a HUGE slacker. We just have so much going on these days and with it being so nice out we haven't thought much about updating. First of all.. my doctor's appointment last month went really well. I have a tiny hole in the center of my heart that is smaller than the tip of a pin, which was causing me to have a heart murmur. The hole is surrounded by strong muscle and has already began closing. It will be gone in a year or less! I am eating all kinds of new foods now and loving them (with the exception of bananas and green beans). I must get that from mom, she doesn't like bananas either. But most of all we are excited for summer. I've got my Batman fishing pole all ready for the boat..now if it would just stay warm outside!
We had pizza one weekend at Grandma Ruby's and here are some pictures of me and Kale with our moms--and one with Bennett too. Kale and I are two months apart and the exact same size (for now!). I'm sure he's going to pass me one of these days!



Playing Guitar Hero with mom already!

GO TWINS!

Just hangin' around..
1 comment:
He's getting so big! Love the last picture! He's so cute = )
Post a Comment