Friday, March 12, 2010

4 Months Old Already!

On Wednesday I turned 4 months old! We had my 4 month check up yesterday and here are my stats
Weight: 14 pounds 14 ounces
Length: 24 3/4 inches
Head: 16 3/4 inches


Unfortunately next week we will be seeing a Pediatric Cardiologist in Bismarck because they found a heart murmur at my appointment. My doctor didn't seem too worried, its just something that she wants us to have checked out. We will keep you all updated!


Here is a super cool picture that our friend Erica made for us--she is way more creative than my Mom is!



Quite the personality!

Big blue eyes

Tummy time!

Best buds!

2 comments:

Kaity said...

Cute Pics!! I'm sure everything will be fine but I'll be thinking of you guys when you go to the doctor!!

Lacy said...

He is getting so big...can't believe he is 4 months old already.